Due to requests, Train-2-Play will continue past the listed end dates. You can participate for $10 per session. If you have any questions please call SporTrak at 412-741-7787.
- Open to All Boys and Girls
- U-10 and under Saturday mornings from 9:15 am- 10:45 am – January 19th – March 9th
- U-11 and older Wednesday evenings from 6:00 pm- 7:30 pm – January 16th – March 6th
- 8 Week Training Program
- Fee: $80
- Fees Payable To: SporTrak
- Players will need to bring the following: Soccer Ball, Water Bottle, Shin Guards
Each session will be dedicated to proper soccer techniques. This will include passing, dribbling, shooting, fast foot work, moves on the ball, and defensive techniques. The sessions will also cover speed training, agility, plyometric and strength training. The overall training program will be progression based each week with the hope that each player is playing at a higher level, is stronger on the ball, and more fit at the end of the academy program.
Staff will include:
- High School and Club Coaches
- SporTrak Staff