2020-2021 INDOOR INFO
- Begins week of October 19, 2020
- Fee = $1,300 per team ($1,200 if paid in-full by 2nd game)
- $100.00 non-refundable deposit to hold spot due by October 1, 2020
- Begins week of January 4, 2021
- 12 game session
- Fee = $1,620 per team ($1,500 if paid by in-full by 2nd game)
- $100.00 non-refundable deposit to hold spot due by December 1, 2020
Adult Co-Ed begins Friday September 11, 2020
Follow us on Facebook
SPORTRAK IS OPEN FOR LEAGUES, RENTALS, TRAINING, AND PICK-UP
- Please go directly to the field upon entry and exit immediately after your participation.
- Please enter and exit the building as marked in the designated areas.
- Please bring your own water – the concession stand and water fountains will be closed.
- Bleachers and balcony will be open for spectators (social distancing and mask required).
- Per the latest state guidelines, we are allowing 1 (one) parent/guest per player (subject to change).
- Temperatures of all entrants will be checked upon arrival.
- Restrooms will be open.
- Hand sanitizer dispensers are located on the wall between the two restroom doors, near the concession stand, and behind the bench area.
- SPORTRAK will schedule additional time in between sessions/games so teams/groups do not interact.
- Bench areas will be cleaned between each session/game.
- Players must wear masks at ALL times when in the facility. This includes when entering and exiting the building, in the seats, on the bench, and on the field. Coaches must wear masks at ALL times as well.
- Any non-participant (parents, guardians, etc.) for a game/rental/training session will be required to wear a mask at ALL times in the building. Otherwise, parents, guardians, etc. will have to wait outside.
- Guests of the facility will abide by all CDC-approved physical distancing guidelines.
- Coaches/renters of the field/facility will be responsible for their group/players and any/all COVID-19 rules once a team/group takes the field. It is the coach’s/renter’s responsibility.
- Participants and entrants should not enter SPORTRAK if they have recently experienced a high temperature, dry cough, or general malaise in the past 14 days, or have been in contact with someone with the above symptoms.
- SPORTRAK field/facility guidelines and protocols/waiver form will be set on a table upon entry to be signed by each coach, player, player’s parent/guardian, and all other entrants to the facility. When possible, SPORTRAK will forward guidelines and waiver in advance.
Even with all these precautions in place, SPORTRAK cannot eliminate risk associated with COVID-19. By choosing to make use of the facility, guests are assuming risk that they could contact COVID-19 at the facility despite SPORTRAK’S best efforts to provide a clean and safe environment. By reading the guidelines and protocols above and taking the field for use in the facility, you agree and recognize SPORTRAK cannot be held liable for any COVID-19 illnesses and related symptoms and/or airborne pathogens related or not related to COVID-19.
Please note, at any time, SPORTRAK reserves the right to change/alter any of the above guidelines. Please click the Forms tab on our website for the Waiver Form: SporTrak COVID-19 Field/ Facility Guidelines and Protocols.