SporTrak is Open for Rentals, Training, and Pick-Up
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 412-741-7787 for assistance on booking.
SporTrak COVID-19 Guidelines and Protocols/ Waiver Form:
- Please go directly to the field upon entry and exit immediately after your participation.
- Please enter and exit the building as marked in the designated areas.
- Please bring your own water – the concession stand and water fountains will be closed.
- Game area, balcony, and bleachers will also be closed.
- Restrooms will be open.
- Please dispose of all trash in designated areas.
- Hand sanitizer dispensers are located on the wall between the two restroom doors, near the concession stand, and behind the bench area.
- SPORTRAK will schedule 30 minutes in between sessions so teams/groups do not interact. Teams should not arrive until 5 minutes before their scheduled times.
- Bench areas, door handles, railings, and restrooms will be cleaned between each session.
- Any non-participant (parents, guardians, etc.) for a game/rental/training session will be required to wear a mask in the building. Otherwise, parents, guardians, etc. will have to wait outside.
- Guests of the facility will abide by all CDC-approved physical distancing guidelines.
- Coaches/renters of the field/facility will be responsible for their group/players and any/all COVID-19 rules once a team/group takes the field. It is the coach’s/renter’s responsibility.
- Participants and entrants should not enter SPORTRAK if they have recently experienced a high temperature, dry cough, or general malaise in the past 14 days, or have been in contact with someone with the above symptoms.
- SPORTRAK field/facility guidelines and protocols/waiver form will be set on a table upon entry to be signed by each coach, player, player’s parent/guardian, and all other entrants to the facility. When possible, SPORTRAK will forward guidelines and waiver in advance.
- All standard, existing SPORTRAK participation waivers still apply.
Even with all these precautions in place, SPORTRAK cannot eliminate risk associated with COVID-19. By choosing to make use of the facility, guests are assuming risk that they could contact COVID-19 at the facility despite SPORTRAK’S best efforts to provide a clean and safe environment. By reading the guidelines and protocols above and taking the field for use in the facility, you agree and recognize SPORTRAK cannot be held liable for any COVID-19 illnesses and related symptoms and/or airborne pathogens related or not related to COVID-19.
Please note, at any time, SPORTRAK reserves the right to change/alter any of the above guidelines.
Please click the Forms tab on our website for the Waiver Form: SporTrak COVID-19 Field/ Facility Guidelines and Protocols