SporTrakSporTrak is Pittsburgh's premier indoor soccer facility. Located in the Sewickley area, SporTrak has been serving the soccer needs of the Pittsburgh area for 30 years.
Recent News and Events
Tag Archives: Train 2 Play
- Open to All Boys and Girls
- U-10 and under Saturday mornings from 9:15 am- 10:45 am beginning November 18th
- U-11 and older Wednesday evenings from 6:00 pm- 7:30 pm beginning November 15th
- 6 Week Training Program
- Fee: $60
- Fees Payable To: SporTrak
- Players will need to bring the following: Soccer Ball, Water Bottle, Shin Guards
Each session will be dedicated to proper soccer techniques. This will include passing, dribbling, shooting, fast foot work, moves on the ball, and defensive techniques. The sessions will also cover speed training, agility, plyometric and strength training. The overall training program will be progression based each week with the hope that each player is playing at a higher level, is stronger on the ball, and more fit at the end of the academy program.
Staff will include, but not be limited to:
Bill Pfeifer: Moon High School Girls Head Coach
Dan Work: Hotspurs Coaching Staff
Brooke Mangis: Seton LaSalle High School Girls Head Coach
Various Local High School and Club Players